Up for sale is a low mileage 1997 Ford Expedition prerunner with a long travel suspension. The truck is very clean and works like a clock. According to the owner it was professionally built back in 2007 at a cost of around $35,000.
Off-road Parts & Accessories
Clean 5.4L V8 motor has only 22,000 miles on with less than 11,000 done within the last 10 years.
- Dixon Bros long travel 4×4 suspension kit
- All heim steering, with boxed lower and tube upper
- Factory arm mount (can be aligned easily)
- 2.5″ King Coilovers with King triple bypass, and Bump stop
- Nexus Metalworx fabricated shock mounts and a simple single bar over the motor that is removable.
- Front travel is strapped at 16″ with 4×4 fully functional.
- Factory lower link mount but with 4130 boxed links with uniball on both ends
- 2 fabricated heimed upper links
- Pan hard bar that’s heimed also (for very predictable handling and reduced sway).
- King 2.5 Coilovers and King Bump stops
- Rear travel 18″
- The interior Cab cage is .120 wall DOM and it’s all completely Tig welded 360* no short cuts or garage fab
(Everything was professionally built at the shop)
- 4 Beard Bucket seats
- 4 – 5 point Crow harnesses.
- Painted on February 8th 2017
New in 2018:
- 5- 35” Toyo Open Country RT tires
- MPI Steering Wheel w/ quick disconnect
- Yellow Top Optima Battery
- Truck Passes Star Certified SMOG
- Asking price: $17,995
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!